|A professional video software free download center for iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP4, etc.|| BookMark
Link to Us
|DVD-iPod.biz > Guides > How to add subtitles to DVD|
How to add subtitles to DVD?
ConvertXtoDVD is a video converter software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular formats such as DVD Packetized MPEG(.ifo .vob), DVB (Sat) Packetized MPEG(.ps .ts), MOV, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, TiVo, WMV, MP4, OGM, NSV, AVS, VC1, MKV, Flash(.FLV), Asf, Camcorder DV tapes, DivX, XviD, AVI, Dvr-mS, RAM, RM and stream formats to DVD. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The ConvertXtoDvd does not need an external AVI codec download. It uses its own AVI codecs.
How to add / Burn subtitles to your DVD? how to add .SRT subtitles to your divx, avi, xvid, mov, wav, mpg, etc file to then convert and burn to DVD.
Download and install the latest version of ConvertXtoDVD.
1. Once installed open ConvertXtoDVD.
2. Now click on the “+” sign next to your film, and you will see a sub-section titled ‘Subtitles’. This sub-section indicates the number of subtitles streams associated with the video file added. If there are any subtitles streams they will appear listed below.
3. If you had “0” subtitle streams added, you can do either one of two things to add subtitles:
1) Right click on “Subtitle (0 stream)” and click on “Add Subtitle”
Remove the film you added to ConvertXtoDVD by clicking on the film and then on the red “-” button.
4. Now find your subtitle file on your computer and put it in the same folder that your video file is in, and give it the exact same name keeping only the extension.
Folder name : Favorite film
Add the video file again to ConvertXtoDVD and you will now see your subtitle stream as done in step1.
5. If you would like to select the subtitle you would like to show up by default when you play your DVD, simply right click on the subtitle file you have added and select “Set as default subtitle”.
Notice that now your subtitle file will have little * to next to it, signifying default subtitle. If you do not want this subtitle to be the default subtitle right click again and uncheck “Set as default subtitle” by clicking on the check mark; notice the * disappear.
6. One last thing, if you would like to change edit the font or other characteristics of your subtitles simply right click on the subtitle stream and select “Change setting for this subtitle”
Check to see under the “Settings” tab that all is as you wish, and then hit convert.
A couple of minutes or hours later depending on the size of your video and Voila you are all done!
© 2007 DVD-iPod.biz. All rights reserved.